The Customer Success Manager is responsible for optimising the post-go live customer relationship. The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for the customer and facilitates communication and collaboration of all delivery and support teams to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience. The CSM takes ultimate responsibility to ensure the yearly objectives defined by customer are met.The CSM works with several key customer accounts and serves as a trusted advisor. The focus of the role is to ensure successful adoption of our solutions, to drive customer satisfaction, and expanded use of our offerings. The CSM also serves as point of escalation for all customer questions, issues and feedback. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of the fashion industry including PPC, PLM and Supply Chain processes and supporting software ideally in a SaaS business. Client facing experience is essential with previous experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role being desirable.
- Maintain a highly collaborative and positive relationship with the customer and with internal teams to ensure quality solution delivery and support.
- Provide leadership and insight into customer’s objectives, process and technology roadmaps.
- Responsible for leading and influencing the customer relationship at all levels of customer organisation.
- Protect and ensure customers renew their contracts through ensuring customers are getting value and having an exceptional experience.
- Managing Escalations
- Own the overall customer experience across all product touchpoints.
- Senior level relationship ownership and management.
- Up sell & Cross sell
- Drive subscription renewals, expansion and cross selling. Understand client’s business and identify opportunities to add value. This includes identifying new client revenue growth opportunities, proposal development, estimates and commercial negotiations.
- Maintain records of client engagement activity, including renewals and expansion forecasting in the relevant systems.
- Periodic Health Checks and Customer Review Meetings
- Ensure KPIs are successfully adopted by the customer for periodic reviews
- Understand the Is, Does, Means process and is able to advise Best Practices
- Interface with all of customer services, product and support departments to drive innovation, customer satisfaction and to improve the overall customer experience.
- Proactive, quarterly Customer Success Reports/Meetings to discuss status and forward plans
- Responsible for ensuring customers are aware of Development Roadmap progression for all Coats Digital products.
- Own the customer relationship to ensure advocacy enabling referrals, reference visits and case studies.
- Measure and monitor advocacy using relevant tools and scoring (e.g. NPS/CSAT)
- Responsible for creating a Customer Success plan by customer, which details planned wins over the course of the financial year.
- Responsible for keeping track of a ‘Brag Sheet’ which shows any commercial opportunities and wins from the CS program.