Find out more about the role
To help external business customers in achieving their digital transformation through the implementation of Coats Digital’s software solutions with expert consultations and support during installation and implementation phase.
Principal Accountabilities & Key Activities:
- The Implementation Consultant works closely with the Project Manager and the client, and the Coats Digital team to ensure successful project delivery. A successful project is one which ensures customer satisfaction through on time, on cost and in full delivery of a solution, and such that it makes a real difference to a client’s business performance and allows Coats Digital to deliver on its own financial commitments.
- Ensuring the successful installation and configuration of Coats Digital’s products (both new systems and upgrades) at client facilities, to the agreed specification, interpreting user needs and providing good, workable solutions to issues raised.
- Ensuring that any reasonable program modifications and bugs reported by customers or discovered during implementation are logged onto the appropriate systems and resolved in a timely manner.
- Providing high quality support to existing clients of coats digital through Onsite / Online visits, (phone, email and Internet meetings).
- Ensuring that your personal knowledge of Coats Digital’s products keeps pace with development by investing time and studying in detail the product and all new releases/developments.
- Promoting better use of Coats Digital products at all clients through regular health checks. This activity will include ensuring that you identify and solve any client concerns at regular intervals to maintain a satisfied and happy client base which uses Coats Digital’s products well.
- Communicating new Coats Digital product features to clients when visiting and identify opportunities for additional business with existing clients, sharing the information gained from your visits to clients with appropriate Coats Digital staff.
- Ensuring that all appropriate internal Coats Digital systems (visit reports and support logs) are kept fully updated; also providing a ‘weekly summary’ report of your activities, with comments and planned activities for the coming week.
- Product support to the commercial team on sales campaigns, when required.
- Support Presales team and Customer success team as and when required.
Internal: Professional Services Team, HR & Admin, Sales Team, Customer Success, Commercial Team, Support Team, Development Team
External: Customer, Agents, 3rd Party Suppliers.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc in Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering.
- Relevant 2 years’ experience in the garment manufacturing industry.
- Experience of software supporting production planning / supply chain planning / ERP / Shop Floor systems / PLM
- Experience of software implementation and support, Presales and customer success.
- Knowledge of any CD product will be preferred.
- Communication & Relationship Building
- Technical Expertise
- Solution Delivery