- The Knowledge Operations Team supports Coats Digital over internal projects, processes and the management of the Learning Management System (LMS) Platform. As a team we are passionate about ensuring our Coats Digital colleagues, partners and customers have access to the best possible onboarding and training for our Coats Digital products and processes. To accomplish this we deliver ongoing, high quality and measurable blended learning experiences including online courses, face-to-face training, accreditations and assessments.
- The Knowledge Operations e-Learning Officer will be responsible for developing engaging, impactful, customer centric content for our LMS Platform as well as ongoing system administration of courses and the platform.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage e-Learning programs to support onboarding, internal product training, ongoing online training courses and soft skills developmental courses for global teams.
- Design and create instructional e-Learning courses, from concept to deployment.
- Constructing vital elements of e-Learning courses: storyboards, video elements, interactive items and assessments.
- Building content with consideration to the target audience, learning styles and different engagement methods.
- Create supporting material for courses, including writing scripts, creating learning material outputs such as PowerPoint Presentations, PDF resources and other supporting content.
- Project manage course creation including keeping project documentation, approvals and sign offs up to date.
- Partner with subject matter experts to build custom e-Learning programs for Coats Digital suite products and processes.
- Build self-led onboarding learning paths for different roles.
- Manage our e-Learning course catalogue in the LMS.
- Analysing course feedback, pass rates and attendance statistics for areas of high and low performance, adjusting courses and content as required.
- Ensuring courses are kept up to date with latest product functionality.
- Coordinating the translation of courses into other languages.
- Complete detailed reviews of own and other content creators courses.
- Keeping up to date with new features, benefits and techniques to improve content throughout the platform.
LMS Platform Management
- Platform management of the LMS system to ensure all content goes through the correct approvals meets required standards.
- Creation and management of users on the platform.
- Creation and management of Customer and Partner Organisations in the LMS.
- Managing training statistics, progress reports and learning history.
- Training course ‘Instructors’ and guiding their use of the platform.
- Facilitating Internal and Partner onboarding training programs, rolling out initial and refresher training, through the LMS platform.
- Keeping up to date with LMS platform releases & new functionality.
- Actively researching training and learning methods for practical application within the platform.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced in the use of e-Learning technologies, LMS solutions and developing resources for remote learning.
- Experienced in creating interactive, instructional e-Learning courses.
- Professional level English language skills.
- The ability to adapt learning materials for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Delivered training and training materials either internally or externally for digital solutions.
- A self-starter, with experience creating learning programmes and driving product knowledge.
- Logical approach to tasks and problem solving.
- Highly analytical, with a focus on continuous improvement and best practice.
- Understanding of the importance of documentation and process management.
- Able to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with internal employees at all levels.
- Well organized, proactive and detail orientated.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint.
- Experience with creating training using H5P.
- Experience with creating training in Adobe Captivate.
- Experience with video editing and video editing software.