Find out more about the role
Coats Digital is a market-leading provider of business critical software solutions for the fashion supply chain. As part of Coats Group, the world’s leading industrial thread company with more than 250 years’ heritage, we are passionate about delivering solutions that will make a better, more transparent and sustainable world.
This is an exciting time to join the Coats Digital global marketing team in this new position, working closely with the global marketing and sales teams. Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, we’re looking for a highly motivated, creative and experienced Demand Gen/Field marketer to develop ABM (Account Based Marketing) campaigns to drive pipelie growth into key target accounts, identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities into existing customer accounts and help us increase our brand awareness.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will bring passion, ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit to the role. They will be responsible for developing end-to-end ABM campaigns that get us noticed (and ultimately to the decision-making table) to drive pipeline and revenue.
The successful candidate has strong campaign execution experience in a fast-paced environment, a business-oriented approach to reporting on results of campaigns, and a collaborative attitude with the sales organisation, marketing colleagues and other departments inside and outside of Coats Digital.
The individual must be strong both on the strategic level and on the tactical/execution level. The candidate should have a successful track record of partnering with multiple disciplines across the business (including sales. group marketing, customer success, digital/creative teams, corporate communications and alliances) to drive visibility, engagement and demand in net new target accounts as well as existing customer accounts.
The key tasks in your new and exciting role with us:
- Work with the Marketing Director to define and implement an ABM campaign strategy and plans that will positively impact pipeline growth within key target accounts and deliver business outcomes in line with the organisation’s goals.
- Develop end-to-end ABM campaigns targeting fashion brands and garment manaufacturers by collaborating with sales, product marketing and other stakeholders utilising various channels including digital advertising, direct mail, in-person events, and more.
- Execute innovative and creative ABM Demand Gen programmes to generate pipeline from concept through to execution, i.e., strategy, timeline, budget, design and copywriting, campaign development and campaign measurement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to meet and exceed the marketing plan objectives.
- Focus on the buyers’ journey and selected personas, leveraging insights into content and channel preference by persona mapped to sales stages to deliver the right message via the right channel at the right time.
- Design & execute 1:1/1-2-few marketing into key target accounts.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key stakeholder contact data and utilise subscription tools to populate and update the CRM system.
- Measure, analyse and report on the impact of ABM Demand Gen on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced).
- Develop and provide ongoing sales communications to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing generated leads.
- Undertake, as requested, other activities that may be outside of your area of focus but contribute to the overall success of Coats Digital.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant experience in a SaaS B2B marketing role, including demand generation and/or field marketing, preferably in an international environment.
- Exceptional copywriting skills, with evidence of a successful track record of developing and executing B2B demand gen programmes, inclusive of executive level, and customer facing marketing programmes.
- A multi-tasking self-starter who is confident liaising with a wide-range of stakeholders and thrives in a fast paced environment, able to translate ideas into reality with little guidance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment and has the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation, geographies and cultures.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written with the ability to engage at all levels and functions.
- Ability to work independently and as as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and high personal standards.
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
- Organised with the ability to deliver to agreed deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent marketing related qualification.
- Familiarity with WeChat and B2B channels to market in China.
- Experience of fashion and textile industry.
- Respect and knowledge of the fundamentals of PR and SEO and how they integrate.
- Experience with marketing automation systems.
- Experience with CRM systems, MS Dynamics CRM preferred.
- Experience creating targeted ad campaigns on LinkedIn.