About Coats Digital
Coats Digital ( https://www.coatsdigital.com/ ) is the software business of Coats Group (FTSE 250) the world’s leading industrial thread company delivering innovation, digital solutions and sustainable value to c. 40,000 customers in over 100 countries around the globe.
We leverage deep industry and technology expertise to create business critical software solutions specifically for fashion brands, retailers and manufacturers delivering tangible improvements in speed/agility, productivity/cost and sustainability across the end-to-end supply chain. Our industry leading solutions allow customers to optimize, connect and accelerate key processes from design and development, to costing, sourcing and production planning and control.
Coats Digital supports customers on the digital transformation journey, solving their key pain points in the supply chain, which is critical to achieving their strategic objectives. Specialist, business critical solutions, created for fashion businesses and proven to deliver significant, measurable and sustainable improvements in operational and financial performance, while concurrently delivering on compliance and CSR commitments.
- To contribute towards the development and maintenance of Coats Digital CRM platform D365. Building queries on SQL with Power Automate and Power Apps knowledge, helping the business to improve on data analysis and input on Power BI.
- Understanding of / Experience working with Entity Relationship (data & structure) of CRM; relevance is D365 Customer Engagement Sales Hub and Customer Service. Any CRM Admin experience
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
Should be able to manage the data connects of various platforms with CRM and maintain the same.SQL knowledge with Power BI experience is essential to develop dashboards and reports on Power BI. Advanced Excel skills needed to ensure data management activities are addressed with experience of providing analytical inputs. Power Apps, Power Automate experience to manage CRM admin activities.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Power BI development
- Power Automate configuration
- PowerApps development
- Data architect with experience of common infrastructure and DB & data tools: Azure / SQL Server / Data verse (CDS) / SSIS / Data Factory
- Experience of common integration methods & tools; Web Services, Web API, SQL, Power Automate, Data verse, etc.
- Understanding of / Experience working with Entity Relationship (data & structure) of CRM; relevance is D365 Customer Engagement Sales Hub and Customer Service
- Any CRM Admin experience
- D365 Customer Engagement Administration
- D365 Development
- Customer Data Platform: relevance is D365 Customer Insights