To contribute towards the development and maintenance of all Coats Digital Web Applications. Responsible for our SaaS applications built with the leading ASP.NET MVC framework, you will enhance existing software functionality whilst ensuring delivery to agreed standards in a timely manner.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
- Designing and Developing our SaaS ASP.NET MVC Framework web applications.
- Ensure and Maintain the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the product applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and fixing solutions to these problems.
- Contribute in project estimations, system architecture & performance engineering.
- Convert requirement specifications into High Level and Low Level Software Architecture design.
- Build and maintain QA/UAT and production releases and related documentation.
- Obsessed with customer focus and a complete sense of ownership and accountability.
- Report progress, challenges and risks at regular intervals.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of total experience
- Experienced with SaaS application design patterns and practices
- Experienced and hands on MVC, Web API, Web Services, SQL queries
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Highly proficient with the .NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller MVC)
- Experience in designing and implementing REST based APIs
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Should have strong experience with Git source control, and be comfortable with branching, merging, rebasing and pull requests
- Should have good exposure to continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) using tools
- Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope
- Familiarity TypeScript 4+, jQuery and Sass or Scss
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like Telerik / KendoUI or Bootstrap
- Experience developing software in a SOA / microservices paradigm
- Experience with design patterns like Domain Driven Design and Event Sourcing
- Experience with Azure DevOps or GitHub
- Agile development methodologies / DevOps practices, such as Scrum, Agile, SAFE, Kanban etc
- Microsoft accreditations in Cloud or Development
- Experience with Azure Cloud or equivalent