About Coats Digital
Coats Digital ( https://www.coatsdigital.com/ ) is the software business of Coats Group (FTSE 250) the world’s leading industrial thread company delivering innovation, digital solutions and sustainable value to c. 40,000 customers in over 100 countries around the globe.
We leverage deep industry and technology expertise to create business critical software solutions specifically for fashion brands, retailers and manufacturers delivering tangible improvements in speed/agility, productivity/cost and sustainability across the end-to-end supply chain. Our industry leading solutions allow customers to optimize, connect and accelerate key processes from design and development, to costing, sourcing and production planning and control.
Coats Digital supports customers on the digital transformation journey, solving their key pain points in the supply chain, which is critical to achieving their strategic objectives. Specialist, business critical solutions, created for fashion businesses and proven to deliver significant, measurable and sustainable improvements in operational and financial performance, while concurrently delivering on compliance and CSR commitments.
- To Analyse, Test, and Validate application features to enhance existing software functionality whilst ensuring delivery to agreed standards in a timely manner.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Must have completed B.FTech not prior to year 2020.
- Strong Apparel Manufacturing concepts.
- Must be analytical and have great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology / concepts is paramount.
- Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with Cutting Room in Apparel Manufacturing.
- Ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Familiarity with Web, Android, and iOS Applications.