To develop and maintain all .Net applications in order to enhance existing software functionality whilst ensuring delivery to agreed standards in a timely manner.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
- Designing native Cloud applications
- Contribute in project estimations, system architecture & performance engineering.
- Convert requirement specifications into High Level and Low Level Software Architecture design
- Build and maintain QA/UAT and production releases and related documentation.
- Obsessed with customer focus and a complete sense of ownership and accountability.
- Report progress, challenges, and risks at regular intervals.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Must have completed MCA or B.Tech not prior to year 2019.
- Strong programming and database concepts.
- Strong OOPs programming principles and exposure in design patters.
- Must be analytical and have great problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology / language is paramount.
- Programming exposure to Java / C / C++ is required
- Understanding of SaaS application design patterns and practices would be an added advantage.
- Exposure / understanding of .Net Core, C#.Net, Asp.Net, MVC, Web API, Web Services, SQL queries, Java Script.
- Should have understanding of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
- Strong programming concepts
- Strong database concepts
- Agile development methodologies / DevOps practices.