- To contribute towards the development and maintenance of all Coats Digital Web Applications. Built with a variety of .NET frameworks, successful candidates will embrace the opportunity to learn these frameworks whilst enhancing existing software functionality.
- Enthusiastic and confident self-starter with an appetite to keep up to date with best practises in web development & software architecture
- Good understanding of software development principles and design patterns with a methodical approach
- Designing and Developing .NET based cloud applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and fixing solutions to these problems
- Maintain, refine and adhere to the Coats Digital web coding standards
- Working as part of a team to deliver the application functionality to the specifications provided
- Contribute in design meetings, planning sessions, project estimations & system architecture discussions
- Build testable software with quality unit tests
- Build and maintain QA/UAT/Production releases and related documentation
- Report progress, challenges and risks at regular intervals
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of C#, .NET and ASP.NET
- Full understanding of Object-oriented programming and the benefits of related design principles (e.g. SOLID, GRASP, DRY, KISS)
- Good knowledge of Web Application development
- Must be analytical and have great problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology / language is paramount.
- Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
- Should have understanding of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- Understanding of SaaS application design patterns and practices would be an added advantage.
- Proficient Entity Framework, and its design/architectural patterns (e.g., Repository pattern)
- Familiarity with SPA frameworks like Vue, Angular, React, or Blazor
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like Bootstrap, or Material UI
- Experience with Azure DevOps or GitHub