Lead a team that is responsible for building and running two or more SaaS applications, responsible for appropriate organization structure from Product Owners, Design, Develop, QA and DevOps.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
- Ability to lead complex and strategic initiatives and interact with globally distributed engineering, product, operations and senior leadership teams
- Experience in hiring, developing, upskilling and mentoring a strong team of engineers, architects
- Collaborate with Product Strategy & Customer Interfacing groups for defining product vision and roadmap
- Designing and Developing native Cloud applications
- Build scalable architectures for data storage, transformation and analysis.
- Strong technical credentials and deep hands-on technical expertise.
- Ensure and Maintain the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the product applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and fixing solutions to these problems
- Contribute in project estimations, system architecture & performance engineering.
- Convert requirement specifications into High Level and Low Level Software Architecture design
- Build and maintain QA/UAT and production releases and related documentation.
- Obsessed with customer focus and a complete sense of ownership and accountability.
- Report progress, challenges and risks at regular intervals.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of total experience
- Demonstrates with their team Reliability and Effectiveness
- Ensure development projects are properly resourced and completed on schedule and within budget.
- Experienced with SaaS application design patterns and practices.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Proven expertise in building applications with robust architecture, design and development of multi-tenant SaaS products, focusing on high scalability, availability and extensibility
- Experience in hiring, engaging and retaining high performance teams
- Research new technology and solution alternatives to find the best solution to problems.
- Experience developing software in a SOA / microservices paradigm.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and strong experience of product development, ideally targeted to the Enterprise customers involving cloud native, multi-tenant SaaS based solution
- Should have strong experience in GIT.
- Should have good exposure to continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) using tools.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the business leaders across the organization.
- Motivates and builds teams that are self-sustaining and willing to break new paths in software innovation.
- Possess and demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience/exposure to Azure Cloud
- Agile development methodologies / DevOps practices.
- Hands-on architecture experience preferred.
- Analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cosmos DB, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
- Exposure on Azure Cognitive Services
- Good to have experience in Azure ML and AI Concepts.