The Solutions Consulting Manager will be an expert on one or more of the Coats Digital software suite keeping pace with development and will have contextual understanding of the application to the fashion industry. The Solutions Consulting Manager will lead a team of product experts providing consultancy to all relevant teams, and provide support and validation of solution design during Pre-Sales activities and Implementation Blueprinting.
Reporting to the Director, Professional Services, the primary responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of Product Experts providing consultancy services to the teams in Professional Services, Customer Success, Pre-Sales and Support.
- Liaise with external and internal clients to analyse existing systems and workflow
- Occasional workshop sessions on site with selected prospects or clients where known product functionality is unlikely to cover all required aspects of the project and through this to both guide the proposed solution and to scope out the required product development.
- Via project team and with some direct liaison with clients to understand and interpret requirements into a Coats Digital software blueprint and workflow.
- Identify options / configurations within the existing Coats Digital software for an optimised solution focusing on end user efficiency
- To present solution proposals to clients in conjunction with and in addition to the Project Teams including an element of pre-sales assistance.
- Provide a solution validation checkpoint alongside the Product Team for Project Teams prior to presentation to clients.
- Assess where current product limitations may be encountered and identify where and when changes to business practices or new software modifications are required as appropriate to deliver a “Best Practice” solution
- Work closely with the Development and Product teams to help specify modifications and provide input to product direction.
- Create functional specifications and assist in creating technical specifications for software enhancements including assistance with development team in the estimation of development time/cost required;
- To train and educate other Customer Service team members in analysing and writing functional specifications
- Provide internal and external training to users of a new solutions and workflows;
- Work with Knowledge Services to improve processes and product knowledge across Coats Digital
- Ensure that personal knowledge of Coats Digital products keeps pace with development and through documentation and training ensure this is disseminated to both PS and commercial teams