Company: Coats Digital
About Coats Digital
Coats Digital is the global provider of specialist, technology-based solutions for the apparel industry and is the software business of Coats Group, the world’s leading industrial thread company and a trusted industry player. We, at Coats Digital, leverage deep industry and technology expertise to create and deliver business critical software solutions which are proven to digitally transform the way fashion companies design, develop, cost, source, plan and manufacture. Our apparel, footwear and textile specific solutions harness industry best practice and the latest technology to improve agility, speed to market, efficiency, transparency and sustainability, and are trusted by brands and manufacturers around the world. At present, we have 1000+ customers globally, with location in 55 countries and having 25+ years of experience.
For the purpose of ‘connecting talent and technology in the fashion supply chain to make a better, more transparent and sustainable world’, we are looking for a dynamic and preferably apparel industry specific knowledgeable candidate in the position of “Customer Success Manager” in Bangladesh.
Coats Digital Customer Operations
The focus of the role is to ensure successful adoption of our solutions, to drive customer satisfaction, and expanded use of our offerings. The CSM also serves as point of escalation for all customer questions, issues and feedback.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
- Maintain a highly collaborative and positive relationship with the customer and with internal teams to ensure quality solution delivery and support.
- Provide leadership and insight into customer’s objectives, process and technology roadmaps.
- Responsible for leading and influencing the customer relationship at all levels of customer organisation.
- Protect and ensure customers renew their contracts through ensuring customers are getting value and having an exceptional experience.
- Managing Escalations
- Own the overall customer experience across all product touchpoints.
- Senior level relationship ownership and management.
- Up sell & Cross sell
- Drive subscription renewals, expansion and cross selling. Understand client’s business and identify opportunities to add value. This includes identifying new client revenue growth opportunities, proposal development, estimates and commercial negotiations.
- Maintain records of client engagement activity, including renewals and expansion forecasting in the relevant systems.
- The job consists of 80% travelling to customer sites.
- Periodic Health Checks and Customer Review Meetings
- Ensure KPIs are successfully adopted by the customer for periodic reviews
- Understand the Is, Does, Means process and is able to advise Best Practices
- Interface with all of customer services, product and support departments to drive innovation, customer satisfaction and to improve the overall customer experience.
- Proactive, quarterly Customer Success Reports/Meetings to discuss status and forward plans
- Responsible for ensuring customers are aware of Development Roadmap progression for all Coats Digital products.
- Own the customer relationship to ensure advocacy enabling referrals, reference visits and case studies.
- Measure and monitor advocacy using relevant tools and scoring (e.g. NPS/CSAT)
- Responsible for creating a Customer Success plan by customer, which details planned wins over the course of the financial year.
- Responsible for keeping track of a ‘Brag Sheet’ which shows any commercial opportunities and wins from the CS program.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
(Include skills and competencies required to perform the role competently)
Minimum Bachelors from any background. Industrial Engineering may be preferred.
Minimum inline work experience of 6 to 9 years with focus on customer relationship, customer service, customer engagement, customer follow up preferably in software solutions business. Apparel sector experience may also be applicable.
Candidates with exposure in other sectors are also encouraged to apply.
Communication & Relationship Building
- Communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with clients and internal employees at all levels.
- Articulate and document technical requirements to the development team, ensuring the solution meets the client requirements and is delivered in the most effective manner.
- Good stakeholder management client-side and internally.
- Give compelling presentations up to and including board level.
- Write, own and support internal and client-facing documentation. Ensure any key documentation is kept up to date, version controlled and formatted in a professional way meeting the agreed Coats Digital guidelines.
- Ensure that all necessary client data is up to date within CRM in order to help share essential information and drive key reports.
- Draw out client requirements utilising a variety of techniques including:
- Direct questioning
- Pain-chain analysis
- ‘Is, does, means’
- Business process walk-throughs
- Extracting from client-own documentation
- Visio diagram mapping
- Understand client requirements whilst offering solutions in line with the software capability plus offering best practice options.
- Help to manage priorities and co-ordinate with other internal teams along with the client’s core team.
- Report up through Customer Services & Customer Success to improve process, approach and customer advocacy
- Experience of PLM / supply chain planning / ERP / Shop Floor systems
- Experience of software implementation and support in a SaaS environment
- Experience in the fashion / garment / textiles / footwear industry as a manager of Production, Planning & Control (PPC), Sales, Merchandising, Production, Supply Chain or IT
- Experience of Account Management /Upselling of software and services.
- Sufficiently ‘hands on’ and technical to be able to quickly learn to configure the Coats Digital software and fully understand the contextual use of the solution